My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday 6 July 2010

i terponteng class

i have only one class today. From 8-9.30am.

I didn't set my alarm but i woke up at 7.05am. WOW!

But i accidentally fell on my bed and asleep at 7.07am.

Thank God i woke up again but it's already 8.30am! arggggggggghhhhhhhh!!

"OMG! O SHIT WHAT THE HECK IM LATE FOR CLASS! BY THE TIME I REACH UNI, SURE 9AM D.”

so i tido until now.. zzz..

i feel so bad.

conclusion: I TERPONTENG. bukannya i sengaja ok.. not on purpose. What, excuse? This is the fact laaaaaa... See i woke up but i blur blur fell on my bed again. Not my fault ma.. nvm, i'll replace it with another time slot lo.

Miss Tan Jue Jun always say INTENTION. what is ur intention. is it good or bad. so i never have the intention to skip her class this morning. so im not a BAD STUDENT lah. hehehe. =p

*ok housekeeping today. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment