My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday 24 August 2010

laptop is dying

oh im really in deep shit! my laptop's fan is not working. it has been shutting off by itself for more then 10 times tonight! i on it and less than 5 mins bye bye again.

there's burning smell and the engine's sound so loud. scary!

im really freaking out right now. im damn worried ok..

this is one of the things i fear the most in my life: if i lost all my documents and photos from the digital devices.
oh oh pls pls i beg u dun die yet. pls...

i still need you to do a lot of things: assignments, exam, research, competition, blog, official events.

i haven't back up all my documents yet.

i have 215GB of documents in this laptop.

please i beg u la..

pls stay alive till next sem.

you know i love you right??

yes i love you!

i really do. muax muax muax.

ok bye my laptop is gona saotong anytime. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment