My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday 24 August 2010

oh no..

oh no.. oh no... no no no..

2things happened tonight. yea just two. 2 crazy and unexpected one.

1) crazy ooo! i accidentally sent a sms to my ex-gf. so shit la. how in the world i can sent it to her!! shit la. damn it lo.. I didn't talk to her like since March. hmmm...

2) my beloved crazy and funky Dean of my faculty sent me a message. Yes a Dean sent me a message. But that's not the point. He is so cool that he used FB to sent the msg. i was like. walaueh. my Dean so keng. ahahha. i don't mind actually cuz it's not official stuff u noe.. i prefer it that what than write letter etc cuz it'll make the staffs and students closer lo.

scary!

i duno how to response to them. hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment