My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday 20 September 2011

wow-ed by sister

There’s a photograph competition by The Star on Starwalk Penang 2011.

The theme is ‘Happy Starwalk Moments @ Heritage Spots”.

One participant can also submit two photos.

So I asked my sister to help me choose the shortlisted photos.

After a while, we can’t decide which is the best.

She asked me who chose the photo that I won the first prize at the beginning of the year.

It was me.

Confident and errogantly she said:

“You must trust yourself.”

I said ok ok and she just left.

It’s a words of encouragement, support, and inspiration.

I never thought to hear that from her, moreover at her young age.

She wants me to think by myself. She knows I can do it. She knows I can take good pictures.

Thanks Oh Poh Sim. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment