My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday 29 March 2010

It's Hard When...

I went to see Sara to passed he her pendrive and someone’s helmet.

It’s hard when you try to hold back your tears.

It’s hard when you try to hide something from your close friends.

It’s hard when you try to be strong and ego when your heart melts by your friend’s care and love.

It’s hard when you try not to be angry when you recall something that hurt you.

It’s hard when to want to talk to someone but words just hard to come out from your damn mouth.

It’s hard when you accidentally offended your friends who care for you.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt anyone. As im writing this, my tears start to flow down.. I’m so heartbroken. It’ so hard to swallow what has just happened. The more I talk about it, the more angry I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment