My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday 29 March 2010

here's my reply to an ATTACK from fb

someone posted something on her FB status last night. And interestingly the person is someone who's close to me. Look at the font. Look at the content. Feel the emotion.

It's more than an insult. It's more than an harrassment. It's more than mere accusation. It's a total deep slash into the heart, forcing the tears to flood the whole Kampar. It's a wild statement for the public that don't know a single thing what's going on.

"KENAPA ADE SETENGAH ORANG YANG DAH DIBERI PEHA NAK BETIS......? SERIOUSLY SICK OF TIS PERSON....TRY 2 UNDERSTAND A BIT LA.... WER'S D TEAMWORK....? EEEE.............."

And below is my reply.. No i didn't reply on her FB because there's NOTHING between us anymore. I don't even bother! Yes i am serious. Im not gona angry with this kind of people! why should i waste my energy. I had enough. Enough of tolerance, patience, trust, dissappointment and love. I don't mind if you call me sensitive.

I feel, a friend won't do such thing to a friend.

"yeala kan. babi setannya dia! mayb teamwork is when kawan tlg buat part dia masa dia kat train kot. YOU KNOW WHAT?!! NEXT TIME NEVER EVER SAME GROUP DENGAN ORANG NI! dia je yg tak buat kerja n orang lain siap on Friday kan?? yea yea bagus."

*INGAT! Nilailah diri sebelum menilai orang lain.

No comments:

Post a Comment