My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday 10 April 2010

POKAI KOYAK KERING

SHIT!

im in deep shit!

im in BIG trouble!!

i went to withdraw money and then bank in my rental to my houseowner.

my eyes TERBELIAK TUATUALIAP when i see the balance in my account!

most of the students in UTAR Kampar will still have at least 5k but i have less then 4k!! difference of more than ONE THOUSAND!!

see la what should i do now?

i don't know how to survive till the end of next semester.

i used to do budget my then im too lazy n i overspent.

i know i have been spending too much, abnormal spending, 3 times higher than usual.

i have been travelling almost every weekends for the first 2 months.

i spent my money on travelling, books, food, petrol, backpack, bicycle repair, notes etc.

so sad lah...

from now on i cannot spend more than RM10 per day on food (i'll try lah =p). Less junk food. Must postpone my plan to repair my bike and buy household stuffs and utensils. Should cycle to school rather than use bike to save my petrol money. Cannot go jalan-jalan n ronda-ronda that often anymore (as if i can do it).

But i want to watch movie la especially Ice Kacang Puppy Love by Ah Niu. And i can't stop myself from buying books and makan.

=(

people, u better berjimat cermat before u POKAI KOYAK n KERING!

No comments:

Post a Comment