My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday 10 May 2010

bus and train tickets + the rain = wet and gatai

Wet wet and wet. Im all wet.

Semua pasai tickets balik kampung.

The heavy rain suddenly poured when I was on my way to get bus n train tickets for me n my classmate n a junior. Baik kan i? yea tq. hehe.

Luckily I didn’t bring my camera and hp. but aiyah cant capture how WET I was! I tell you gila babi mia basah ok! the rain is so big so thick so tall so tebal so tualiap. My specs covered with water n I can’t even see clearly. The wind sipek strong but hmpph! Gua mia muscles big enough to stand the wind. But then fulamak the wind seriously can blew me away la.

This is the first time I went to get bus tickets under such a glorious rain. Hmmm.. I promised An Yong n Rachel d ma. Later they can’t go back, I juga susah. Hehehe. N I scared I can’t get bus ticket for myself too this Saturday.

So I went to the train station first to get the ticket to Kepong Sentral for An Yong. The ticket seller dun hv small change. He asked me go to that small stall in the train station to change my RM50 note. I went. What I saw there totally changed me.. I duno how to say it but I felt a lot calmer n it opened my eyes again on the beauty of religion. I saw an old Malay man praying on the floor.  He didn’t closed his shop. I was wondering what if people go n steal the food or rob him. He was facing the Kaabah, his back is facing me. so he didn’t see me. I waited there. I just stood there n looked at him. A lot of things just came n playing in my mind. The rain kept pouring. The man can’t go to the mosque because he needs to make a living. So he chose to pray in his stall. Im touched actually. During his last ‘rakaat’, when he turned his face to the left and right, he saw me. he quickly stood up. I think he was shock seeing a man standing in front of his stall covering himself with huge raincoat, wearing helmet and all wet. So I asked for change from him. He didn’t question much. He opened the drawer n get me 5 rm10 notes. I thanked him. Then I said ‘sori ye kacau.’

Some people especially the extremists and the radicals always try to portray themselves as religious by going to religious places, wear the religious attires etc but no one knows whether they really have God in them.

Then I went to the bus station to get Transnasional tickets to Butterworth for Rachel and myself. luckily tickets are still available. Many students will go back this weekend u noe..

Now my face so gatai! My neck also gatai. Thanks to the rain. Ewww! And my room is flooded. I forgot to close my window. Aih.

No comments:

Post a Comment