My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday 9 September 2010

dilemma: to stay or to go back for Hari Raya?



Fikiran sangat bercelaru berserabut berkecamuk bercelaka kusut masai lintang pukang bengkang bengkok. 

Im very luan now. Feeling so stress and messy. Bercelaru fikiran. Im in dilemma la..

How?? What should I do?? To go back to Penang tomorrow, Thurday 9/9/2010 for Raya or not huh??

Pros and cons..

If I go back:
PROS: I can celebrate raya, I can meet up with my Muslim friends, I can have good food lemamng rending nasi briani ketupat, I miss my family, I can fix my laptop, I can go and get a present for my friend.

CONS: I have to spend money to travel again, I can’t study at home

If I don’t go back:
PROS: I can save money on travelling, I can at least study here in Kampar, I have all my resources here notes textbooks library lecturers and friends, I can have group discussion.

CONS: I can’t celebrate Raya, I can’t meet my friends la..

I wana go back so badly you know but so many things are holding me back here. I haven’t really study yet. And I wana consult my lecturers la..

But I never missed Hari Raya in my life.

I know whatever I say now is useless cuz I need to decide for myself and by myself.. hmm… which is more important.

I know im gona regret of my decision. For sure! If I go back, I’ll feel regret. If I don’t go back also I’ll feel regret.

Some of my friends will sure say follow my heart. Some will say think of priority. Some will say just do it if it’s a right thing. Some will say no right or wrong decision.

Why la the exam is just after Hari Raya. Aih.. so damn troublesome la.. or im the only one who make it into a trouble for myself??

Okla its enough for now. Playing time is up! Let’s get back to work. Happy burning midnight oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment