My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Where is Faizah??

At about 7.20pm today, my sister asked me something. This is our conversation.

Sister: “Why recently I always think of her?”

Me: “Who??”

Sister: “Faizah lo.”

Sister: “It’s about 5 years already I didn’t see her.”

Sister: “Do you know where is she now?”

Me: “I don’t know la.”

Sister: “I heard people say she’s in Sabah or Sarawak.”

Me: "Nola.."

Sister:  “You like have things hiding from me.”

Then I just kept quiet. I didn’t say much. I just hope she won’t ask again and slowly forget about her although my heart is telling me not to do so.

I want my sister to remember her. My sister loves her. My sister had a lot of good memories with her. My sister learnt from her.

I was shocked when she said all that. All this while, I was thinking why my sister didn’t mention her after so long. I really thought she has forgotten her. i was wrong. my ex is still in her heart, miss her and thinking of her, like i do. Kids nowadays have good memories har..

I feel bad I lied to her, I hid from her. I have been doing that since last year and she didn't know that we are not together anymore. I can tell for sure that they will never meet or talk to each other again.

it's not the time yet to tell my sister we are no more together. she'll ask more questions. she'll be sad. And i don't want her to have any bad impression on us.

Kalau tepuk sebelah tangan je takkan bunyi.

One day, she will understand why..

1 comment: