My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday 31 March 2010

"abo later you got pimples"

My friend said "abo later you got pimples."

Later??

No need to wait..

I have more pimples now.

A LOT! Acnes pimples and whatsoever terms la!

Shit! Seriously.

U should have a look at my face and you’ll see how teruk it is.

The skin is like peeling off. It dries up. more pimples and acnes. Face is getting red!

I know before this also I have pimples but not as this TERUK la…

Suddenly all pop pop pop up and it’s super ugly la.

It has been like this since last Wednesday or Thursday…

Must be becoz of too stresful, angry, frustration, worried and not enough sleep.

Oh im still awake n so ‘free’ to blog because im doing slides for BEC presentation tomorrow with Poovan in my room. But he has been talking to someone in the phone since around 12am!!

OH SHIT! I JUST REMEMBER I HAVEN'T TAKEN MY SHOWER YET LA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment