My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday 15 March 2010

NO photo request until April

BUSY PEOPLE WALKING. TANGAN UNTUK PENAMPARK. KAKI UNTUK TERAJANG.

With full of respect and love, I would humbly announce that I’ll be BUSY until 1/4/2010. So please don’t ask any photos from me. Photos request will not be entertained.

Nak gambak?! Mai la duit!! Eeee! Busy la! tak faham bahasa ka?? Tunggu la!! nak gua sepak pungkuk hang ke?? Apa hang bagui sangat ke? Aku tak bagui. So jangan mintak gambak dari aku dan tunjuk perangai sieh time-time aku busy. meluat tau ka?!! Menyampah!! Ada orang sampai duk paksa-paksa gila-gila nak gambak. Kalau nk tunjuk muka sekupang, p cangkuk kat tepi jalan! SABAR la!

People if you need any photos from me for your assignments, reports, works, news or because you are my CLOSE friends, I’ll give it to you k. other than that, I am sorry.

SORRY BUSY NOBODY.

Tolong jangan ka-ka cau-cau. Thank you so much for your cooperation. God bless you for not asking photos from me. tata.

*photos will be sent to Nathan, Marie and J-On.

No comments:

Post a Comment