My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday 15 July 2010

busy burning midnight oil

I MUST ADMIT I LOVE BEING BUSY!

I MUST ALSO ADMIT THAT I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO DO WHAT I WANT TO DO. =p

Ok now im pek chek. Cuz im packed the whole day. My presentation was postponed this morning. in the late afternoon, I have to rushed to uni to greet n socialize with a group of Taiwan students. Then me, Nathan n Poicia did a survey at Eastlake regarding the RM80 parking fee. Then went here n there, meet this n that department, everything has to do with SRC 1 la.. 7.30pm oni reached home. Zz..

So yea I didn’t enter 2 classes today cuz of the bee n the Taiwan students.

So yea im busy..

Cuz im rushing for assignment la. cuz i have transfer pics from camera to laptop n it takes so long! cuz I have to korek pics, send n send n send again to Tiffany Oon to apply for a job. Cuz I have to send nice pics to J-On for news. Cuz I need to reply to messages from students. Cuz I need to pack my begs as im going back to Penang tomorrow.

n i lagi pekcheck cuz someone is urging me to send her pictures of an event take took place last week by tonight!
Eee geram!! I don’t even have time to eat yet ok. haven’t taken my breakfast, lunch n dinner. I don’t have time for my assignments too. N I have to alter, edit n send you pictures meh. NO WAY lo. I have
tonnes of my own pics also no time to alter n edit. So.. hehe.. wait la ya. Sabar. will send on Saturday lah.

nola im not angry la. im not scolding u noe.. =p

Hmm.. things always suddenly pop up. so whatever you already planned will kelam kabut.

I must also say sorry to Cheryl la for 'keeping' her pendrive with me. haha. never see her in uni ma. when i c her, i lupa bawa pendrive..

My head is gona crack anytime soon. I can foresee what’s gona happen in this coming 3 weeks. PACKED! FLOODED with deadlines. BIG HEAD trying to settle some issues in uni. Haha.

Ok im gona follow Tiffany Oon Min-I’s footstep but a bit different. I’ll study every night before I sleep for at least 30 minutes. Very long right? Tq.

Shit! My leg has swollen! Right leg bigger than the left one. Now only  remember I haven’t take my medicine today. Yeala cuz I din eat anything yet ma. Whole day not at home.. okla gona go makan now, makan ubat, mandi den do assignmentsss. 2 to pass up, 1 is done. =p

mali sama sama minum kopi to stay awake.
Selamat mengisi minyak. Majulah sukan untuk Negara. Kurangkan kontroversi tingkatkan prestasi.

No comments:

Post a Comment