My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Friday 17 December 2010

last Kopi 'O Kao of the year


Oh yeh.. tomorrow morning at 9am is the last paper. Nomnomnom. And it’s the hardest paper of all, Public Administration. I hate that paper la I tell u. not interesting at all. Sien nia.. eeeww. 

Sumor the weather is so chilling, nice to sleep lo. And according to Kow Kwan Yee, bath is unnecessary lo. I totally agree! I tell u, I don’t bath lo if it’s too cold. Why wana bath when u r not sweating. Hahaha! U still smell good ok. =p

I duno what the notes are saying lo seriously. Wana get an ‘A’? hmmm.. fall in love with the subject first la ye.

Hehehe… I’m sipping my hot Kopi ‘O Kaokao with pleasure. Ahhh.. it’s so ada class gaya mutu keunggulan. The aroma is so strong n sexy. It gives you some kind of ‘chi’, some kind of drug to keep you awake. You feel so energetic everytime your tongue touches on the black thick coffee. Ahhh.. you melt once the coffee go through your throat and your mouth produces the hot air from the dark local-made coffee. 

Im drinking Kopi ‘O Kaokao for the one last time in the year 2010 to mark the end of my last paper tmr. Ahhhh… sexy! =p 

Im not gona drink anymore coffee for this year. No more.. u noe ah, I duno what im studying lo. Gona talk crap tmr with my general knowledge plus minus what I’ve studied. I still have a lot to memorize lah.

But..

I’m already in the holiday mood and no mood to study la! Ayaaaaa!
Exam ends tomorrow. But actually im not going back to Penang yet la. I’m going to somewhere else. Hehehe.. shhhh! Dun tell anyone har. I tell you secretly, im going to Kuantan. Hehehe. Will be back to Penang on 22nd or 23rd la. Then cbrate xmas eve, have xmas lunch at Feli’s house the head to Genting on 25th or attend a friend’s wedding on 26th. Then Happy New Year!

Will do my reflections before end of 2010 la. I need to review what I’ve done and achieved throughout the year. U need to analyse one ma.. if u didn’t perform well this year, u perform better next year lo.

To my coursemates minoring in AV, especially the gatai Rachael, eh dun show off neh. I know u guys finis ur exam d today. I smack u ah. Hahahah! After tmr, we’ll be free too! I just had dinner with her, Tiffany, Sotong, and Vivien at Vegas. Good food. =p

Thanks to my roommate, Ah Liang for letting me use your computer. Without your computer I duno how am I going to survive and do my assignments. Thank you so much, wish u all the best for your final exam while im enjoying my holidays. Take care of our room baik-baik ye. Hehehe. 

Ok back to revision. It’s almost 11pm d. time to sleep. Hahah! NO WAY!! Study first la! Last paper d, do ur best la OCE. Ush!

No comments:

Post a Comment