Ok How to start..
Hmm.. if you know me personally, you’ll know that I love to observe people then analyse their behaviour and personality. I just love doing it. It’s me.
While I was having my lunch just now, I saw a friend of mine. You can always see her smiling, never once she shows her angry or grumpy face. You’ll feel stress free whenever you look at her.
Then suddenly all sort of thoughts came attacking.
Then I realised something. I learnt something. Her personality has got me affected. And I got my lessons today, unintentionally, just by observation, and conversations we had all this while.
1. Even if you don’t like someone, don’t talk bad about that person.
2. Don’t prejudice or don’t like someone just because that person is a friend to someone that you don’t like.
3. Always lend your hand whenever you can even sometimes you know people might be using you.
4. Always think positive, stay positive and everything will be positive.
5. Always be patience, stay calm and control your anger.
6. Always watch your words, your actions and your thoughts.
7. Always carve a smile and cheer people up even at that time you are down.
8. Always stick to your promise especially when you said you want to buy someone dinner.
9. Always remember and thank God and be with God no matter what.
Thanks my friend, A.W.